Sarah Tun Words and Voices is a multi-faceted ministry to writers and to those seeking to learn and grow in Jesus Christ/Yeshua the Messiah.
Larus Press, founded by Sarah Tun, is a Christian indie faith-based book imprint.
In 2000 the LORD’s millennium challenge to me was to write. So I started. I wrote my first novel over the course of the year. “In Search of Grace” is unlikely to ever see the light of day, but it taught me that I had the discipline to write. It also taught me a book requires many drafts and lots of peer and professional input to create an excellent piece of literature. Years on, I’ve published 5 titles, copious blog posts on my own and others’ platforms, and have learned the art of drafting. I’m available to teach you too.
“One can never consent to creep when one feels an impulse to SOAR.” Helen Keller
“Not by might, nor by power, but by My Spirit says the Lord of hosts” Zechariah 4:6″
In 2012, after becoming a mother, and moving from England to return to my homeland of Canada, I published my first book, “Free to Be”. Another year passed before I established the imprint Larus Press.
Larus is Latin for Gull. Gulls are survivors and they soar. I have survived my share of disappointments, and I encourage all Believers to soar into their destiny, their unique purpose in Christ.
…but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.
- Philippians 3:13b-14 NKJV
The year 2017 is truly unique. Each year brings new things. But this year, like no other, I have a sense of urgency to fulfil our purpose in Christ. I – perhaps we in the Body of Christ – must “run the race set before us” by the “author and finisher of our faith”. (Hebrews 12:1-2)
SOMETHING NEW: “In the Company of Writers” – If you’re a would-be writer, or a writer seeking clarity of purpose or a jump start to your latest project, this new initiative may be just right for you. See Words/Voices Services for more information.
Larus Press books are for an over-arching purpose: to encourage each reader to be all s/he has been created to be. Well-written personal growth books and high standard literary fiction is offered to readers, to inspire, encourage, equip and empower: to motivate readers to strive for their own excellence. Books and blogs range from the overtly Christian to the more subtle messages sympathetic to Christian values and principles.
No believer should be held back from achieving all s/he has been called to achieve. Larus Press books ‘have a way’ of inspiring readers to overcome and to soar into their destiny.
Non-fiction: Spiritual and interpersonal growth is key to growing in the likeness of Christ and fulfilling your ministry.
Fiction: Each storyline seeks to deepen the reader’s awareness of God, the Truth of His love and justice, sparking questions or instilling a sense of higher purpose for the reader. Children’s fiction offers an alternative to dark and moody books about superstition or the occult, encouraging the imagination of the youth and upholding their innocence. Sarah’s alternative supernatural fantasy series, “Between Realities” has book one on current release: “Confronting the Darkness” has been compared to works of JRR Tolkien, CS Lewis and Madeleine L’Engle (“A Wrinkle in Time”).
From Sarah: I have come through “the fire”. The LORD has given me tools through experience and suffering, to ensure I overcome any obstacle as it arises – emotional, relational or spiritual. I offer you these tools. My desire is to see every Believer free, confident, equipped and operating in GOD’s Calling.
- 30+ years following Christ
- Disowned by biological family
- Honorary Doctorate of Ministry, Excel University
- Ordained Pastor and Minister of Religion
- Presenter and Production – Revelation TV, UK
- World travel and outreach
- BaHonours and BEducation
- Diploma in Theology (YWAM Discipleship Training)
- Spiritual Gifting: Discernment
- Spiritual Calling: Watchman
- Sarah’s Statement of Faith:
- I believe in GOD, also known as the Father, Yehovah, also “I Am”, who is creator of the universe, and in His son, Yeshua — Jesus, who was born of a virgin, Mary. I believe Yeshua lived and did many miracles; then he died on the cross of crucifixion but was raised from the dead 3 days later, and now sits next to God the Father in heaven. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the power and presence of Yehovah, given to every Believer in Yeshua, God’s only begotten son. I believe in the Holy Bible as the inspired word of GOD. I believe all who believe in and follow Yeshua are restored to the Father / saved by their faith, which is given to them by Yehovah, and that they will have everlasting life.
- I believe in the restoration of the Hebraic Roots to Faith in the Creator of the Universe. I believe Yeshua — Jesus was Jewish and practised his Faith as designed by the Father and that he asks us to do the same. I do not believe this is legalism but is a part of our Faith which was lost in 325 AD when the Western Church was deliberately separated from its Jewish roots as an act of anti-semitism and that the Father wishes that relationship restored and His festivals and calendar to be restored to the Church.